How do you maximise your investment in your new WordPress site?
Answer: With expert WordPress training from Code Word Digital!
To realise the full benefits of your new WordPress website, you can take one of our great training courses. We offer several different levels of training — from complete beginner to expert — to suit the needs of your business.
Taking one of our training courses helps you get the full benefits over time.
With a background in software training, we are in a great position to share our expertise with you. Choose from one of our great WordPress training courses.
What WordPress training courses do we offer?
We offer three types of on-site WordPress training:-
WordPress Content Management Training
Price: Price on Enquiry
On the course you will learn:-
- How to find your way around the WordPress dashboard
- How to create, edit and delete documents (pages and posts)
- How to categorise and tag documents (pages and posts)
- How to review and publish documents
- How to search for documents and other content
- How to add media, such as images and video to your documents
- How to use Shortcodes in posts and pages
Book your WordPress Content Management Training todayBook nowThis course can be tailored to your company. Please get in touch for more information.
WordPress Administration Training
Price: Price on Enquiry
On WordPress Administration Training you will learn:-
- What is site Administration
- User roles and support
- Password security
- Installation, updates, configuration and hosting
- Content maintenance and backups
- Comment moderation and control
- Maintaining plugins and themes
- Managing media assets
- Database management
Book WordPress Administration Training todayBook nowThis course can be tailored to your company. Please get in touch for more information.
WordPress Developer Training
Price: Price on enquiry
On this intensive course you will cover:-
- Overview of WordPress environment from a developer perspective
- Understanding WordPress coding philosophy
- Introduction to WordPress Codex and coding standards
- PHP and WordPress coding approaches
- Coding Themes introduction
- Coding Plugins introduction
- Coding Admin section introduction
- Optimisation, including caching
- Working with Third Party APIs
- Working with SEO
Book your WordPress Developer Training course todayBook nowThis course can be tailored to your company. Please get in touch for more information.